A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. It is used so that the website can remember your visit when you browse the site again. Cookies normally store technical information, personal preferences, personalised contents, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the contents of the website to the User’s profile and needs; without cookies, the services offered by a website can be significantly diminished.
Cookies used on this website
In accordance with the Guidelines issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we set out below the cookies used on this website, so that you have the most accurate information possible.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This helps to fight spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookiesso as to develop statistical analysis on traffic and number of visits to this website. By using this website, you consent to having your data processed by Google. Therefore, to exercise any right in this regard, you should contact Google directly.
- Social Media: Each social network uses its own cookies, so that you can click on your Likes or Shares.
Deactivating or deleting cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. The process is different depending on the type of browser you are using.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives will be liable for the contents or accuracy of the privacy policies of the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Website browsers are the tools used to store cookiesand they must be used to exercise your right to delete or deactivate the cookies. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee that the cookies will be handled correctly or incorrectly by the abovementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookiesso that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept cookies.
- Where Google Analytics cookiesare concerned, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in the cases where doing so is necessary for the system to work or when required by law. According to Google, your IP address is not stored. Google Inc. is one of the companies that signed the Safe Harbour Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred shall be processed with a level of protection in keeping with EU regulations.